Wednesday, August 24, 2011

"California's Amazing Bounty"






Just wanted to let you know of an exciting show I will be in from September 17 to November 5. The opening reception is Saturday, September 17, from 6:00 to 10:00. This is a wonderful gallery in the new hip area of the city of San Fernando. La Galeria Gitana, 120 N. Maclay Ave. St. E, San Fernando, 818-898-7708.
I have six paintings in this show. All are painted within the theme of show, "California's Amazing Bounty". I have depicted orange groves, vineyards and still life paintings combining the two. No dessert paintings this time. ;-)

Also, check out my latest ad and editorial piece in the September issue of "American Art Collector" Magazine. You can see four of my paintings that will be in the show.



No comments:

Post a Comment