Wednesday, February 27, 2013

"These Shoes Are Made For Talking: Every Pair Tells A Story"

Here is the book I did for my upcoming show. "These Shoes Are Made For Talking: Every Pair Tells A Story"! I have painted eighteen portraits of shoes and told eighteen stories. I hope you can come to the opening reception March 16 from 6 - 9 pm. at the James Gray Gallery, 2525 Michigan Ave., Bldg. D4, Santa Monica, CA., 310-315-9502. The show runs from March 16 to April 21. The book will be for sale at the gallery. 

A portion of the proceeds from the sale of my paintings at this show will be given to the non-profit Soles4Souls.  A Nashville-based charity that provides new and gently used shoes to those in need.  A pair of shoes for someone who doesn't have any can be life changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment