Wednesday, September 30, 2015

"Beau Biden's Combat Boots" 24"x24" - Oil Painitng

So proud Vice President Joe Biden accepted my painting of Beau Biden's combat boots and pleased to deliver it to Dr. Jill Biden's office at the W H. Beau Biden was very generous when I asked him if I could make a painting of his combat boots for my show, "These Shoes Are Made For Talking", with a portion of the proceeds from the show going to the shoe charity Soles4Souls.  The concept for the show came together for me while I was listening to Beau talk about his service.  I was thinking about how this man had traded in his shinny black dress shoes of Attorney General for the dusty high top boots of a soldier and wondered how that felt.  I was very impressed.  So it was incredibly important to me to include his boots in my show.
"Beau Biden's Combat Boots"  24"x24" - Oil Painitng

No comments:

Post a Comment